DWM can design and implement LV Power solutions to meet your specification and in line with current wiring regulations. DWM are fully certified members of the NICEIC and ECA organisations therefore are well place to design, install, certify and support your general power arrangement requirements.
LV Power (Low Voltage Power) or “Small power” as often referred to encompasses all general power from local distribution systems including distribution boards to final circuits for socket outlets, lighting and other LV applications. Our LV Power solutions encompass a full design, installation and certification service for the following elements:
• General lighting including designs featuring photometric data
• General power
• Bespoke small power presentations to the end user work stations
• Power distribution systems from the supply of company’s meters to final circuit distribution boards
• Purpose designed power for specific industrial equipment
• Large office environments incorporating under floor power track distribution
• Individually tailored lighting for office environments incorporating bespoke control systems
• Bespoke metering for tenants and facilities management to allow accurate measurement and forecasting of power usage
• Earth leakage and high integrity earthing protection for IT environments
• Electrical Installation Condition Reports for domestic and commercial environments tailored to specific needs
• Certification of newly installed electrical final circuits
• Surge protection designed for whole installations or individual sensitive circuits
Contact DWM on 01234 779040 for your commercial or industrial general power requirements. Our consultants will be pleased to assist including free no obligation site surveys and quotations.