IT Support and Maintenance
For a fixed cost, our experienced IT technicians can attend your premises or work remotely to monitor, detect and repair any damage before you and your staff lose time and productivity.
Whether you are a small business with a single computer system or a larger company with 100+ workstations and multiple servers, DWM will ensure that your hardware remains productive whilst keeping your systems and network healthy.
With our UK-wide network IT support and maintenance service and computer repair programs, you can rest easy.
Our IT support packages include:
– Regular visits from a DWM IT technician who will provide active services as well as preventive computer maintenance on your workstations and servers.
– Conduction of routine network and computer maintenance to ensure that your workstations and servers are communicating properly and running at optimum performance.
– Proactive identification and correction of any virus infection, spyware or other critical threats that can harm your computer network.
– Daily checks to ensure backups are completed.
– Troubleshooting any existing hardware or networking issues that have arisen since our last visit, as well as tending to any new tasks.
– Telephone support if an issue arises between regular preventative maintenance visits.
– A business portal to log and monitor calls.
– Regular computer network health & status reports
We offer several different IT support and maintenance options to best suit your needs and budget – from a fixed price, set service agreement all the way through to a fully managed network.
Call our offices today on
and speak to a member of our IT team to discuss your IT support requirements in further detail.